Now Available: Restoring Devotion
It’s a pleasure to announce the launch of Restoring Devotion: Wisdom from the Book of James. We’ve long wanted to produce an introduction to the epistle, and our own Jason Ehmann has written one that youth leaders can teach over a single quarter. This 13-lesson church curriculum can encourage your students to explore the riches of practical theology—the piety that grows only through patience, study, and the work of God’s Spirit.
- Verse memorization—Leads students to memorize the first chapter of James over the course of the study
- Reading and questions—Each lesson contains five days of self-directed Bible reading and accompanying questions.
- Restoring Devotion—Application section that encourages students to put lessons into practice
- Fill-in-the-blank outline—Notes from the Teacher’s Lesson
- 13 Lessons—Lecture and discussion material on trials, relationships, and wisdom
- Lesson Objectives—Target truths for each lesson
- Scripture Memory—Optional plan to memorize James 1 week by week
- Student Manual Pages—Facsimiles of the Student Manual pages with answers filled in
And as with all our recent studies, teachers can download editable presentation slides.
Here’s a video teaser to spark some discussion with your students:
Restoring Devotion: Wisdom from the Book of James
Written by Jason Ehmann
Copyright ©2018 by Positive Action for Christ, P.O. Box 700, 502 W. Pippen St., Whitakers, NC 27891
Layout and Design: Shannon Brown
Managing Editor: Charles Harris, Ph.D.
Edited by Christa Lord and Kristi Houser
- Student Manual Print ISBN: 978-1-59557-320-9
- Teacher’s Manual Print ISBN: 978-1-59557-321-6
- Teacher’s Manual Digital ISBN: 978-1-59557-322-3