- Please make any special instructions clear.
- Orders are processed for shipping when received. Shipments may arrive over a period of days and should be inventoried immediately. Positive Action is not responsible for missing items reported 30 days after the invoice date.
- Orders are normally shipped the most economical way possible. PAFC is not responsible for lost or damaged USPS shipments.
- Express Service: Express orders will be processed through the normal channels in Customer Service and the Shipping Department. The order will then be shipped per your direction. Express orders received by 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time will typically ship the same day.
- Tracking: Tracking numbers are available through our website. Visit www.positiveaction.org and go to “Account.” Log in with your customer ID, and then select the invoice date to view order and tracking information.
Prepaid Shipping Rates
For customers prepaying for their order, shipping is 15% of the total. This option is only available in the continental United States.
Positive Action Bible materials are protected by copyright law. Copying or duplicating in whole or in part by any means without permission in writing from the publisher is prohibited.
All U.S.-based churches and Christian schools may order copies of student and teacher’s manuals to preview for a 60-day period. Preview copies are not available to individuals, homeschools, or non-U.S. accounts.
To request a preview copy, please call us at (800) 688-3008.
To arrange return shipping for preview copies, please call us at (800) 688-3008. When re-packing the materials for shipment, please use the original box, packaging, and include a copy of the picking slip. We will issue credit for materials that are returned in clean, salable condition within the 60-day preview period. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- All sales of digital files and licenses are final.
- Any shipping discrepancies or damages must be reported within 30 days. We will advise if defective or damaged materials should be returned to us.
- Unused merchandise returned in clean, salable condition with no signs of use within 30 days of invoice date will be credited to your account, or upon request, refunded, using the guidelines below. Shipping and handling cannot be refunded.
- There is a 10% return processing fee for every thirty days that lapse between the date of shipment and the date of return. No credit will be extended for items returned after the sixth month.
- Returns must be accompanied by a copy of the invoice or packing slip to receive proper credit. All material must be in good salable condition (undamaged and unmarked) and returned via UPS or FedEx at 502 W. Pippen St., Whitakers, NC 27891 or by U.S. Postal Service at P.O. Box 700, Whitakers, NC 27891-0700.
- Please allow four weeks for credit to be issued for returned merchandise.