Digital Workbooks (New)
We are Positive Action for Christ, a nonprofit publishing ministry specializing in Bible studies and curriculum for churches, as well as traditional and home schools. To learn more about our ministry and philosophy, click here.
- Phone: (800) 688-3008 Toll free ordering is available. Telephone representatives are available to take your call from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Eastern Time), Monday through Friday. Voicemail is available 24 hours a day.
- Online: www.positiveaction.org Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can order online through our secure web server.
- Fax: (252) 437-3297 Available 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Mail: Positive Action for Christ, P.O. Box 700, Whitakers, NC 27891.
When faxing or mailing orders, make sure your original copy is legible and all product and shipping information is complete and accurate.
When you order, you may use American Express, Discover, MasterCard, or Visa.
If you are a church and school customer, you may charge your order to the account number that appears on your mailing label. You may also pay by check or money order.
Full payment must accompany international orders and orders placed by individuals.
Our customer service representatives are available each weekday and will be happy to help you open a new account. Please call (800) 688-3008 between 9:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. (Eastern Time).
- All invoices are payable upon receipt and due within 30 days. All invoices due over 30 days are subject to a 1.5% (minimum $.50) finance charge (18% annual rate).
- All payments are to be made in U.S. dollars. International accounts are subject to verification and must prepay using a U.S. credit card for international orders unless prior arrangements have been made with our Controller. We make every effort to charge the shipper's list price, but brokerage fees or taxes sometimes apply to international orders.
- Postdated checks are not accepted. A $25.00 fee will be levied on all returned checks.
- Delinquent Accounts: Any account past due 60 days or more must be made current before additional materials can be sent.
Prices on Student Manuals and Teacher's Manuals in our catalog and on our website represent a $2.00 discount off the manufacturer's suggested retail price.
For information about purchasing and using digital versions of our student manuals, please see the Digital Workbook Overview page.
Digital resources are available as a downloadable ZIP folder. This is a single, compressed file that contains multiple resources. Before viewing the files inside, you must first extract the ZIP on your Windows PC or Mac.
- To extract the ZIP in Windows, right-click the ZIP folder and select "Extract All."
- To extract the ZIP in Mac, double-click the ZIP folder.
You can see the exact contents of each resource or image pack by visiting its product page. Samples of images and presentations are also available.
- Word documents require Microsoft Word 2007 or newer.
- PowerPoint files require Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 or newer.
- Keynote '09 and Keynote '14 files require their respective versions of Apple Keynote.
- PDF files, which are not editable, can be displayed with the free Adobe Reader.
- PNG files, which are not editable, can be printed individually or inserted into other documents.
- To open ZIP folders, your computer must have installed Windows XP or later, or Mac OS X or later.
Processing Delay for Digital Orders
To keep assignments and testing material confidential for our teachers, we must personally review each digital order prior to processing. This usually takes one business day. Download instructions are sent via email once the order has been processed. Thanks for your patience.
Downloading Your Order
- Download requires a broadband internet connection.
- After we've reviewed and processed your order, the resource files will be available via a download link on your account page.
- Resource files are packaged in a downloadable ZIP folder.
- To extract the ZIP in Windows, right-click the ZIP and select "Extract All." In Mac, simply double-click the ZIP.
- Note: Most tablets cannot open ZIP folders. To use these resources on a tablet, first download and extract the ZIP on a PC or Mac, and then transfer the needed files to your tablet. Software requirements for tablets may vary.
We've placed no digital rights management (DRM) protections on these files, but we'd appreciate it if you restrict the use of these resources to your home, school, or organization. Please note that all files remain the property of Positive Action for Christ.
- Please make any special shipping instructions clear.
- Orders are processed for shipping when received. Shipments may arrive over a period of days and should be inventoried immediately. Positive Action is not responsible for missing items reported 30 days after the invoice date.
- All orders will be shipped the quickest and most economical way possible. All orders shipped via U.S. Postal Service are shipped at the customer's risk and cannot be tracked. PAFC is not responsible for lost or damaged USPS shipments.
- Express Service: Rush orders will be processed through the normal channels in Customer Service and the Shipping Department. The order will then be shipped per your direction. Generally rush orders received before noon, Eastern Time, will be sent the same day.
- Tracking: UPS and FedEx tracking numbers are now available through our web site. Visit www.positiveaction.org, go to "My Account," and follow the directions there to obtain tracking numbers for your shipment or to view your order.
For customers prepaying for their order, shipping is 15% of the total. This option is only available in the continental United States.
Positive Action Bible materials are protected by copyright law. Copying or duplicating in whole or in part by any means without permission in writing from the publisher is prohibited.
All US-based Christian schools may place preview copy orders of Student and Teacher's manuals for a 60-day period. International accounts or homeschools can access our web site for more information or to download sample lessons. Preview copies are available only for school curriculum. Please note on the order form that your order is for preview copies. Preview copies will be billed or credit issued if they are returned in good salable condition within the 60-day preview period. Return postage is the responsibility of the customer. Please use original box/packaging to return previews to us by UPS or FedEx at 502 W. Pippen St., Whitakers, NC 27891 or by USPS at P.O. Box 700, Whitakers, NC 27891-0700.
- Any shipping discrepancies or damages must be reported within 30 days. We will advise if defective or damaged materials should be returned to us.
- Unused merchandise returned in clean, salable condition with no signs of use within 30 days of invoice date will be credited to your account, or upon request, refunded, using the guidelines below. Shipping and handling cannot be refunded.
- There is a 10% restocking fee for every thirty days that lapse between the date of shipment and the date of return. No credit will be extended for items returned after the sixth month.
- Returns must be accompanied by a copy of the invoice or packing slip to receive proper credit. All material must be in good salable condition (undamaged and unmarked) and returned via UPS or FedEx at 502 W. Pippen St., Whitakers, NC 27891 or by U.S. Postal Service at P.O. Box 700, Whitakers, NC 27891-0700.
- Please allow four weeks for credit to be issued for returned merchandise.
To view a list of frequently asked questions, click here.
Positive Action for Christ uses the latest encryption technology to keep your personal information safe. All your ordering information, including your name, address, and credit card number, is encrypted using a secure server to provide maximum security. Your credit card and billing information are sent encrypted to our ordering system.