When you order, you may use American Express, Discover, MasterCard, or Visa.
If you are a church and school customer, you may charge your order to the customer ID that appears on your mailing label. You may also pay by check or money order.
Full payment must accompany international orders and orders placed by individuals.
To Open an Account
Our customer service representatives are available each weekday and will be happy to help you open a new account. Please call (800) 688-3008 between 9:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. (Eastern Time).
- All invoices are payable upon receipt and due within 30 days. All invoices due over 30 days are subject to a 1.5% (minimum $.50) finance charge (18% annual rate).
- All payments are to be made in U.S. dollars. International accounts are subject to verification and must prepay using a U.S. credit card for international orders unless prior arrangements have been made with our Controller. We make every effort to charge the shipper's list price, but brokerage fees or taxes sometimes apply to international orders.
- Postdated checks are not accepted. A $25.00 fee will be levied on all returned checks.
- Delinquent Accounts: Any account past due 60 days or more must be made current before additional materials can be sent.
Direct Purchase Discount
Prices on student manuals and teacher's manuals in our catalog and on our website represent a $2.00 discount off the manufacturer's suggested retail price.
- Please make any special shipping instructions clear.
- Orders are processed for shipping when received. Shipments may arrive over a period of days and should be inventoried immediately. Positive Action is not responsible for missing items reported 30 days after the invoice date.
- All orders will be shipped the quickest and most economical way possible. All orders shipped via U.S. Postal Service are shipped at the customer's risk and cannot be tracked. PAFC is not responsible for lost or damaged USPS shipments.
- Express Service: Rush orders will be processed through the normal channels in Customer Service and the Shipping Department. The order will then be shipped per your direction. Generally rush orders received before noon EST will be sent the same day.
- Tracking: UPS and FedEx tracking numbers are now available through our web site. Visit www.positiveaction.org and go to "My Account." Log in with your customer ID, and then select the invoice date to view order and tracking information.
Prepaid Shipping Rates
For customers prepaying for their order, shipping is 15% of the total. This option is only available in the continental United States.
Positive Action Bible materials are protected by copyright law. Copying or duplicating in whole or in part by any means without permission in writing from the publisher is prohibited.
All U.S.-based churches and Christian schools may order copies of student and teacher’s manuals to preview for a 60-day period. Preview copies are not available to individuals, homeschools, or non-U.S. accounts.
To request a preview copy, please call us at (800) 688-3008.
To arrange return shipping for preview copies, please call us at (800) 688-3008. When re-packing the materials for shipment, please use the original box, packaging, and include a copy of the picking slip. We will issue credit for materials that are returned in clean, salable condition within the 60-day preview period. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- All sales of digital files and licenses are final.
- Any shipping discrepancies or damages must be reported within 30 days. We will advise if defective or damaged materials should be returned to us.
- Unused merchandise returned in clean, salable condition with no signs of use within 30 days of invoice date will be credited to your account, or upon request, refunded, using the guidelines below. Shipping and handling cannot be refunded.
- There is a 10% return processing fee for every thirty days that lapse between the date of shipment and the date of return. No credit will be extended for items returned after the sixth month.
- Returns must be accompanied by a copy of the invoice or packing slip to receive proper credit. All material must be in good salable condition (undamaged and unmarked) and returned via UPS or FedEx at 502 W. Pippen St., Whitakers, NC 27891 or by U.S. Postal Service at P.O. Box 700, Whitakers, NC 27891-0700.
- Please allow four weeks for credit to be issued for returned merchandise.
Customer Information Protection
Positive Action for Christ uses the latest encryption technology to keep your personal information safe. All your ordering information, including your name, address, and credit card number, is encrypted using a secure server to provide maximum security. Your credit card and billing information are sent encrypted to our ordering system.